- You want a Maserati? You better work bitch.
- Britney Spears
- Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street
- Taylor Swift
- But all you do is complain it ain't a Maserati.
- Tori Amos
- He drove a Maserati, lived up in the hills
- You got to pretend your face is a Maserati
- Ted Nugent
So I guess they're cool?
Dennis Dillon plans to add a Maserati showroom to its existing dealership on Fairview Ave. near Mitchell St.
Maseratsi and Fiats will be shown in a building behind the Mazda/Kia dealership - in the former Isuzu Lincoln/Mercury dealership building that was formerly operated by Lithia. The building will get a $478,000 makeover to accomodate the upscale brands.
A new entry-level Maserati Ghibli retails for around $75,000. Britney's right.