The Village at Meridian will add six new tenants in coming months. The new additions will add food options as well as new personal care destinations to the regional center at Eagle Rd. and Fairview Ave. in Meridian.
- Donut + Dog: The Nashville, TN-based restaurant will serve up an eclectic menu of hot dogs, bagel bites and donuts. Plus, two varieties of hot dogs served on donut “buns.” The eatery will open this summer.
- Roosters: Not to be confused with the Boise restaurant of the same name, this shop caters to men’s grooming services. It has locations nationwide, and the Village store will be its first in Idaho. Set to open this summer.
- Anthony Vince’ Nail Spa: Village developer CenterCal calls it the spa “welcoming and luxurious with a signature blue sky.” Services include nails, waxing, massages
andfacials. The spa will also open this summer.
- Chip Cookies: As BoiseDev first reported, Chip will open its second cookie shop in the Boise area, coming mid-summer.
- Texas de Brazil: The Brazilian Steakhouse previously announced will finally open later this month.
- Columbia Sportswear: A timeline for the store’s opening is now set – expected this summer. It will fill the former Z Gallerie spot.
The Village at Meridian is also contemplating an expansion toward Eagle Rd. that would add additional retail and mixed-use space to the center. A timeline and details have not yet been announced.