Leaders from each of the major healtchare providers in the Treasure Valley delivered one message:
Help them flatten the curve.
The new PSA features the top leader of five local for- and non-profit healthcare providers.
- Odette Bolano, President and CEO of Saint Alphonsus Health System
- Betsy Hunsicker CEO of West Valley Medical Center
- Dr. David Peterman, CEO of Primary Health Medical Group
- Dr. John Kaiser, Chief Medical Officer of Saltzer Health
- Chris Roth, CEO of St. Luke’s Health System
“To help us help you, we are asking you to take simple but essential steps,” Peterman said.
They ask that folks stay at home, wash their hands often, and stay six feet apart.
The group also urges patients who get sick to call ahead first, before coming to a hospital or urgent care site.
“By working together and caring for one another, we will be face this challenge together,” the group said in unison.