The Idaho Tech Council’s annual Capital Connect event will go online this year – and BoiseDev will help bring it to you live online.
This year, the 90-minute program will feature a strong lineup of guests making significant progress in the startup and entrepreneurship space in Idaho. It will also feature the release of the 2019 Deal Flow report. The report gives an annual look at businesses in the state which raised capital during the previous year.
Speakers and guest include:
- Paris Cole, CEO of Truckstop.com – welcome remarks
- Andy Scoggin, EVP at Albertsons Companies – keynote address
- Alison Johnson, Partner at Holland and Hart; Blake Hansen, Founder and CEO at Alturas Capital – presenting the 2019 Deal Flow report
- Mike Self, General Partner at StageDotO – keynote address
- Dillon Woods, Founder and CTO at tackle.io – entrepreneur roundtable
- Shannon Bloemker, Director of Strategy at Crave Delivery – entrepreneur roundtable
- Dave Romero, CSO at Black Sage – entrepreneur roundtable
The event will also feature ITC’s “50 to the A” initiative to encourage and promote growing Idaho startups.
The event will stream live at noon on Thursday June 11th. You can RSVP here.
Last year’s coverage: Idaho Capital Connect 2019 & Idaho Deal Flow
- Annual report shows billions moving through Idaho’s economy
- Idaho’s Red Aspen looks to rip up ‘beauty playbook’ with new model
- Boise maker of menstrual care cups lands product in every Target store
- Fifty Flowers sees expansion, to add Boise Greenbelt shop
- Eagle’s PetIQ aims to be a top dog in pet health & wellness
- Tech, wood pellets, loyalty programs, and more highlight Idaho’s deal pipeline
- American Ostrich Farms hopes to replace beef with birds
- Idaho companies buy and sell through mergers big and small