Thusday, the Idaho Capital Connect event happened live online. The annual event showcasing Idaho startups moved from an in-person format to online event this year.
The fast-paced program featured Idaho-based entrepreneurs talking about their growing companies, including:
- Andy Scoggin from Albertsons Companies. The Boise-based grocery giant raised a large financing round that closed this week and is preparing an IPO.
- Mike Self with StageDotO. The venture capital firm recently moved its operations from Seattle to Boise and launched a $50-million fund focused on Idaho businesses.
- Dillon Woods with Tackle.IO. The company announced a large investment from Bessemer Venture Partners. See the BoiseDev story here.
- Dave Romero from Black Sage. The company makes products that help deactivate the threat of drones in sensitive air space, and recently were acquired by a larger firm.
- Shannon Bloemker with Crave! Delivery. This startup, backed by StageDotO, launched earlier this month – bringing a new model of food delivery to customers. You can read our story about them here.
- Blake Hansen with Alturas and Alison Johnson with Holland and Hart presented the Idaho Deal Flow Report. The annual report tracks Idaho-based businesses that raised money, completed mergers or sold during 2019. You can see the full Deal Flow report here.
- Idaho Technology Council co-chair and Truckstop.com CEO Paris Cole opened and closed the event.
You can watch the full event replay here.