Inc. Magazine released its lists of the top 5,000 fastest-growing private companies in the country. A total of 27 Idaho-based businesses hit the list, representing more than $596 million in total revenue, as well as 966 new jobs.
The businesses on the list applied to be ranked and provided data to Inc. To be listed, the business had to have at least $100,000 revenue in 2016, and at least $2 million in revenue by 2019. The metric is based upon revenue growth, not profitability.
Here are a few highlights. You can find the whole list here, and filter by State to see other Idaho businesses on the list.
- Maverick Media Ventures is the top Idaho-based business on the list, ranking at 622nd. The company, which operates BrightIdeas.co, is based in Garden City and offers ecommerce services. Inc. says the business grew 755%
- NanaMacs Clothing Co, based in Post Falls, is a women-owned retail business. It came in 832nd on the list, with 3-year growth of 572%. The online seller features trending women’s clothing, swimwear, shoes and accessories.
- Etison, which does business as ClickFunnels, grew 356% according to Inc.’s data. The Eagle-based business helps with online lead generation, and ranked 1,257th on the list.
- Neurilink of Boise saw 3-year growth of 355%. It provides audio and video conferencing services, as well as signs, room scheduling and more. It ranked 1,261 on the list.
- ConvertKit, which provides email marketing software and services, saw revenue grow 336%, landing it at 1,329nd on the list.
- Leaisureland RV Center, a Boise RV dealer, saw its revenue climb 222% over three years. It hit 1,903rd on the list.