The Boise Metro Chamber of Commerce has announced its 2020 Small Business of the Year & Chamber Excellence Award winners.
“The Chamber has a long-standing tradition of recognizing its members’ excellence and celebrating the importance of small businesses to our community and our local economy,” Lindsay Moser said in a news release.
Every year, the chamber hosts a luncheon. However, due to COVID-19, the awards were announced during a live-stream event.
The 2020 winners are:
- Small Business of the Year (small-size category) – City Peanut Shop
- Small Business of the Year (medium-size category) – Idaho Tents & Events
- Nonprofit Excellence – NeighborWorks Boise
- Financial Services Industry Excellence – Bank of Idaho
- Food & Agriculture Industry Excellence –Reed’s Dairy
- Healthcare Industry Excellence – Healthwise, Inc
- Travel Industry Excellence – Jackson Jet Center
- Government Advocate of the Year – Hawley Troxell
“This award means a lot to us because it means that the chamber recognizes the importance of affordable housing in Boise,” NeighborWorks Boise’s Asset Manager Michael Shepard said.
“It also helps us bring bring more focus on our mission of helping people find a safe, affordable home.”
The Boise Metro Chamber has over 1,8000 members. The chamber said that this year, it received a large number of applications for this year’s awards.
2020 Finalists included:
- Small Business of the Year (Small Size)
- City Peanut Shop
- International Minute Press
- Small Business of the Year (Medium Size)
- Business Interiors of Idaho
- Idaho Tents & Events
- Zeppole Baking Company
- Food & Ag
- Anderson Reserve
- Reed’s Dairy
- iTrip Vacations Boise-McCall
- Jackson Jet Center
- Financial Services
- Bank of Idaho
- CapEd Credit Union
- Colliers International
- Appleton Clinics Idaho
- Heathwise, Inc.
- Ballet Idaho
- Idaho Association for the Education of Young Children (AEYC)
- NeighborWorks Boise
For more information on the chamber and its members, click here.