Bogus Basin has released its 2020-21 season plans.
Sales & Passes
Bogus Basin’s downtown sales office will open on October 7. Bogus is asking that guests try to call or email before, as capacity in the lobby will be limited.
Season passes will be available until they sell out. Guests can purchase season passes in-person, online, by phone or at the downtown location. Season pass holders will have priority. Bogus will constantly reevaluate capacity limits to operate safely.
Bogus will limit day lift tickets sold until 3 p.m. Current climate and historical numbers will determine the amount of tickets sold. Online purchase is the only way Bogus is guaranteeing access.
Bogus has expanded night skiing hours from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m. There will be Night Only season passes that cost $99 through November 30, with prices increasing to $129 on December 1.
Bogus will ask guests to group themselves and load the chairlifts with their parties. Lift employees will not have guests ride with strangers if social distancing can not happen.
Bogus will request that guests keep personal items in their cars, as gear and outside food can not be in lodges or tents.
To maintain social distance mandates, Bogus will add four new food and beverage spots.
Parking and transportation will see some changes. Bogus will not offer public transportation. Bogus has preferred parking for cars with three or more passengers on peak weekends and holidays.
- Parking, road changes and other information will be communicated through electric signs at the bottom of Bogus Basin Road.
- Bogus is hiring more staff to keep up with cleaning
- Bogus has added four tents to provide more covered seating.
- Private and semi-private lessons will be available; guests must make phone reservations.
- As of now, daily group and multi-week lessons will not be happening.
- The Glade Runner Mountain Coaster will not be operating this season.
- The tubing hill will be available through the holiday, but will be re-assessed after.
- No overnight camping on Friday and Saturday.
For now, the season will begin on November 27. More information is on the Bogus Basin website.