Inc. Magazine’s annual list of fastest-growing companies is out, and 26 Idaho-based companies made the list.
The annual ranking is open to all for-profit companies in the country, but honorees must apply and pay a fee for consideration. Businesses must have made at least $2 million in revenue during the prior year. The list is ranked on revenue growth over a three-year period.
- The top Idaho business on the list bounds into the top 60 of all companies featured. Boise-based Proud Source Water ranked 59th on the list, with revenue growth of 5,979% over three years according to Inc. Proud Source provides Idaho spring water packed in recyclable aluminum bottles. It landed a $6 million investment last year.
- Gymreapers of Meridian ranked 521st. Founded in 2014, the company makes strength training equipment, as well as apparrel and accesories. Inc. reported the company saw 940% growth over the last three years.
- Roofing contractor Bartlett Homes & Roofing, based in Eagle, took the 585th spot. The company, founded in 1992, focuses on roofs damaged by storms according to Inc. It grew 827%.
- Dollar Fulfillment, based in Hayden, grew 460% over the three year period, to land in the 906th spot on the list. The company helps pick, pack and ship orders on an outsource basis.
- Dietary Supplement Experts rounds out the top five for Idaho business on the list, ranking 1,049th overall. The company provides logistics and regulatory services for dietary supplement brands and saw a growth rate of 460%.
Other companies on the list include Velox Media, Ataraxis PEO, Amherst Madison, Kno2 and Ventive. In total, Inc. says the Idaho businesses generated $544.4 million in total revenue and added 888 jobs.
Last year’s top two Idaho businesses on the list, Maverick Media Ventures and NanaMacs Clothing Co. didn’t appear this year.