Travelers will soon have new nonstop destinations to and from the Boise Airport.
Alaska Airlines just announced it’s adding more flights to Idaho Falls and Las Vegas. Beginning June 16th, there will be four new daily flights.
For travelers heading to Boise from Idaho Falls, the flight will leave at 9:00 am each day. For those going to Idaho Falls from Boise, the flight will take off around 7:35 pm. The flight takes about an hour.
“Nonstop service between Boise and Idaho Falls enhances both communities, making business and leisure travel more convenient between the two,” Boise Airport Director Rebecca Hupp said.
Also, starting June 16th, the flight from Boise to Las Vegas will leave at 11:30 am each day. The flight to Boise from Las Vegas will leave around 3:00 pm. The flight time is a little under two hours.
These are just two of the several nonstop destinations that Alaska has added in the last year. Other destinations include Palm Springs, Chicago, Austin, Everett, Pullman/Moscow, and Phoenix.
The Boise Airport will now offer nonstop flights to 29 destinations across the United States.
- New flights from Boise to north end of Seattle area finally set to start
- Southwest to add new flights from Boise to Orange Co. & Dallas
- New flights between Boise and Austin, TX to launch this summer; Added flights to Chicago and Sacramento too
- Boise Airport will add additional airline with redeye flights direct to NYC
- Airline to add nonstop flight from Boise to Nashville